Review my full resume below or download my single-page resume (PDF).
Media Vim LLC – Wyoming, MI2010 – 2014
Founder / Lead Web Developer
- Managed affiliate and search engine marketing for several companies.
- Created multi-threated web crawler using Java and MySQL.
- Developed object oriented PHP framework with Google and Bing API’s for making web applications.
USF Holland – Holland, MI2012 – 2014
- Developed custom functions and programs for FMS (Freight Management System)
- Customized user interfaces to meet business end requirements.
- Maintained and troubleshooted existing issues in the system.
- Programmed applications using Natural programming language and ADADBAS database system.
- Performed security administration on Lawson ERP software.
- Coded and installed Microsoft SSRS reports.
- Created DCL batch and detached scripts on the OpenVMS operating system.
Adaptive Projections LLC – Grand Rapids, MI2012 – 2013
Vice President / Chief Software Engineer
- Established partnerships with key software vendors and distributors.
- Created front-end corporate website (AdaptiveProjections.com) as well as internal web CRM.
- Researched and developed advanced projection system for curved screens up to 360 degrees.
- Coded several online interfaces for use with single-touch and multi-touch displays.
NovaPoint Group LLC – Matthews, NC2010
Application Developer / Internship
- Configured several versions of OpenERP as well as many different third-party modules.
- Performed website audits for serveral clients focusing on search engine performance.
- Setup and tested Moodle to use as a Virtual Learning Environment for OpenERP.
- Managed redesign of NovaPoint Group website using Joomla! open-source web CMS.
The Law Offices of David L. Carrier – Plainfield, MI2009
Freelance Web Developer
- Designed website from a Photoshop template using XHTML, PHP, and CSS.
- Installed and configured weekly radio poll with administration panel.
- Setup DNS and FTP for hosting website and radio show content.
Quality Dining Inc. – Jenison, MI2006 – 2009
- Handled currency and credit transactions quickly.
- Followed procedures for safe food preparation, assembly, and presentation.
- Performed custodial service and environmental maintenance.
Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux Ubuntu/Fedora/CentOS, Android
PHP, Java, C, Visual Basic, Ruby, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JSON, XML
Software and Tools
Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, FileZilla, Core FTP, Eclipse, PuTTY, Notepad++, WinSCP, edit, XAMPP, Apache, Wireshark, Adobe Photoshop, OpenERP, WordPress
Grand Valley State University2008 – 2011
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
- Graduated with Honors in Fall of 2011.
- Achieved 3.605 accumlative GPA.
Michigan Technological University2006 – 2007
- Studied in MTU’s Computer Science Learning Community.
- Attained 3.870 GPA in Computer Science curriculum.
- Transferred to Grand Valley State University.
Awards and Achievements
- Accepted into Upsilon Pi Epslion Honors Society for Computing and Information Disciplines2011
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award from MTU’s Mathematical Science Department2007
- Michigan Technological University Presidential Scholarship2006
- Davenport University Lettinga Charter Scholarship2006
- Graduated Summa Cum Lade with 4.000 GPA from Rogers High School2006
- Men’s Varsity Tennis – 1st Singles All-Conference Award2006
- OK Blue Scholar/Athlete Award2006
- Perfect Attendance Award – 2 years2005 – 2006
References are available by request.
Portfolio and Code Samples
to view my Portfolio and Code Samples.